For example, a course focusing on general contract case law will cover the following topics:
- Intent to Contract: Offer and Acceptance
- The Statute of Frauds
- The Parol Evidence Rule and Interpretation of the Contract
- Avoidance of the Contract
- Conditions and Promises: Performance and Breach
- Anticipatory Repudiation
- Third Party Beneficiaries
- Assignment and Delegation
For students in various parts of the world, there are good case law tutorials available, including ones from the Georgetown University Law Center, University of Canterbury, University of Wollongong, and Elsevier.
We will help college students and law students with writing they have already done, giving advice in order to improve the quality of the material. We will not write materials for students. Given that framework, our law tutors will help with all aspects of the law, from simple assignments to detailed research - we challenge you to find better online law tutoring anywhere.