Publisher List Price:
Examine the latest discovery in printing technology. Explore an affordable, fast, and easy-to-use additive manufacturing technology known as 3D Printing. 3D Printing is a unique form of additive manufacturing technology where a three dimensional object is created by laying down successive layers of materials. Become a valued member of your organization by learning about the history, methods, and processes that encompass 3D Printing as well as the services it provides.
This certification validates that you know specific methods, models, and/or tools. This is essential to professionals in order to be updated on the latest multimedia trends, and to add to their 3D Printing toolbox.
The industry is facing a bold, new world with the amazing developments of 3D Printing, and the challenges and the opportunities this presents are unprecedented. The 3D Printing Complete Certification Kit serves as a complete introductory guide for anyone looking to grasp a better understanding of 3D Printing concepts and their practical application in any environment.
The Art of Service's introductory 3D Printing training and certification helps IT practitioners develop the skills that are crucial, as businesses embark on this massive transformation. It provides an industry credential for IT professionals to help them transform into the world of 3D Printing.
This training and certification enables you to move both the industry and business forward, and to quickly take advantage of the benefits that 3D Printing applications present.
Take the next step: Get Certified!
The Art of Service IT Service Management programs are the #1 certification programs in the information management industry. Being proven means investing in yourself and formally validating your knowledge, skills, and expertise by the industry's most comprehensive learning and certification program. The 3D Printing Complete Certification Kit course prepares you for 3D Printing Certification.
- Easy and Affordable.
- Learning about 3D Printing technologies has never been more affordable.
- Latest industry trends explained.
- Acquire valuable skills and get updated about the industry's latest trends right here. Today.
- Learn from the Experts. The Art of Service offers education about 3D Printing and 300 other technologies by the industry's best.
- Learn at your own pace. Find everything right here, when you need it, and from wherever you are.
What will you learn?
- Learn the important concepts, tools, and uses of 3D Printing.
- Learn about the benefits of implementing 3D Printing in your work place.
- Examine the technologies used throughout printing history, and how it has evolved.
- Review 3D Printing processes, methods, and technologies.
- Explore the different types of 3D Printing and 3D Printing services.
The topics covered in this course are:
- Introduction to 3D Printing
- History and development of printing ñ past technologies and methods
- Processes, methods, and examples of printing technologies
- Types of 3D Printing and their applications
- 3D Printing services
The recommended minimum contact hours to pass the certification test is 18 hours.
The program combines presentations supported by trainer audio. Each module is followed by quizzes and exercises (marking scheme provided) to test your knowledge and competency, and to enhance understanding of the key concepts. A certificate is awarded to your successful passing of the final exam (80% pass requirement) and completion of the course. This is an eLearning Program. Your access details to the eLearning course are in the book.
- Multimedia presentations
- Downloadable resources (PDF documents)
- End of module review questions to assess your content knowledge
Subject: Professional, Career & Trade -> Computer Science -> General Interest