A Nurse's Survival Guide to Mentoring E-Book
Rent or Buy eTextbook
Publisher List Price:
Are you mentoring students or other staff?
This is an indispensable handbook for:
- both new and experienced mentors seeking practical advice
- academic staff who deliver mentorship programmes
- link lecturers who support mentors in practice.
- Guidance and tips on supporting and assessing
- Understanding accountability – mapping to NMC standards
- Skills focus, using case studies
- Hints, tips, insights and humour
- Supporting the student with a disability
- Using simulated learning
- The role of the sign-off mentor
Subject: Allied Health & Medical -> Nursing -> Management & Leadership