Publisher List Price:
First published in 1963, Advances in Parasitology contains comprehensive and up-to-date reviews in all areas of interest in contemporary parasitology.
Now edited by J.R. Baker (Royal School of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene, UK), R. Muller (International Institute of Parasitology, UK) and D. Rollinson (The Natural History Museum, UK), supported by an international Editorial Board, Advances in Parasitology includes medical studies on parasites of major influence, such as typanosomiasis and scabies, and reviews of more traditional areas, such as zoology, taxonomy, and life history, which shape current thinking and applications. Eclectic volumes are supplemented by thematic volumes on such topics as Remote Sensing and Geographical Information Systems in Epidemiology.
In 1999, the Institute for Scientific Information released figures showing that Advances in Parasitology has an Impact Factor of 4.913, placing it 2nd in the highly competitive category of Parasitology.
* First in the ISI Parasitology List in 2000
* ISI Impact Factor of 6.724 in 2000
* Series features over 35 years of parasitology coverage
* Aspects of human parasites in which surgical intervention may be important
* Electron transfer complexes in Ascaris Mitochondria
* Cestode prasites: application of in vivo and in vitro models for studies on the host-parasite relationship
Subject: Allied Health & Medical -> Medical -> Microbiology