Publisher List Price:
- Thoroughly explains the Change Management process...and has all the insights, experiences and instructions needed for successful Change Management.
- Your Step-by-Step Guide to Change Management. Best Practices for implementations and check-ups.
- Free Updates and downloads of all forms and documents included.
Key Book Benefits: Delivers authoritative, field-tested best practices for Change Management. Covers the full lifecycle, from planning, design, and deployment. Includes access to download of complete set of documents as discussed in the book, and more. The instantly downloadable documents can be used straight away. Comes with job aids, utilities, and full downloads of all documents.
Drive Better Productivity and Increase Success with this book – Starting Now.
Discover Real-World Best Practices-Without Paying Expensive Consultants
You're investing in Change Management for one reason: to drive major performance improvements across your entire organization. Change Management Best Practices will help you do just that. Drawing on their experience with dozens of deployments, The Art of Service offers expert guidance on every aspect of Change Management deployment, with results-focused best practices for every area of the organization touched by Change Management, including sales, marketing, customer service, finance, legal, and IT.
This is information you'd otherwise have to pay a consultant top dollars to get...information you won't find in any other book!
The Art of Service walks you through developing a comprehensive and effective implementation strategy, followed by tactics and specifics to overcome every challenge you face, including internal politics. Through this book and its companion Web site, The Art of Service provides presentations, questionnaires, step-by-step guides, and extensive resources-all part of the Content on Demand system that gives your organization maximum results from Change Management.
- Achieve higher end-customer satisfaction and dramatic productivity gains
- Overcome "people, product, and process" pitfalls that can limit the value of your Change Management
- Learn which procedures, processes and documentation are right for your implementation
- This book's varied set of start-to-finish roadmap documents for success can be used by companies of all sizes in all industries for executives, team leaders, implementation team members, developers, and users throughout the business.
From Overwhelmed to Empowered - Changing the way you find Answers - This book includes access to The Art of Service's on-demand digital library to Search, Download, Learn and use direct applicable documents for technology and business professionals, eliminating spending money and time on self-development.
Every day, many large enterprises run hundreds of projects using The Art of Service Documentation. For these companies, The Art of Service is ideal for their custom project development, quality assurance, IT Service Management implementation, virtual training, or documentation.
The Art of Service Content-on-Demand is unique. With The Art of Service, users get the documents and the knowledge they need and IT managers get complete visibility and management control over project deployments. Get Your Access Today.
Subject: Professional, Career & Trade -> Computer Science -> General Interest