Clinical Orthopaedic Examination International Edition E-Book
Rent or Buy eTextbook
Publisher List Price:
- A new edition of an internationally respected textbook of orthopaedic examination
- The unique ‘strip cartoon’ artwork programme provides an easy-to-read approach to the subject affording an effective way to learn
- A highly praised book by reviewers for its clear and lucid writing style
- The text reflects the classic ‘look, feel, move’ approach to patient evaluation
- Provides practical guidance on interpretation of radiographs
- Almost 1000 drawings produced by the author himself provide a unique means of teaching.
- The updated text includes a number of new tests and methods of assessing overall limb function.
- More information has been added in the section on back pain.
- There is an expanded description on the interpretation of the ankle jerk and more information on tracking the progress of skeletal maturation.
- A new up-to-date design reflects that of the sister volume Practical Fracture Techniques 5e
Subject: Allied Health & Medical -> Medical -> Internal Medicine