Crash Course: Pharmacology E-Book
Rent or Buy eTextbook
Publisher List Price:
Covering all aspects of the syllabus, Crash Course offers students a fast way to recap on what they need to know to get through the exams with ease. Styled in an easy-to-follow, readily accessible format, each book is prepared by senior medical students or junior doctors - under faculty supervision - to give them the correct level of information perfectly tailored to current curricula requirements. The series now includes improved pedagogic features and a fully revised self-assessment section, updated to meet current examination needs.
- Provides the exam syllabus in one place!
- Written by senior medical students or junior doctors – authors who really understand today’s exam situation!
- Senior Faculty Advisors ensure complete accuracy of the text!
- Full artwork programme, improved ‘Hints and Tips’ boxes, and ‘Clinical Application’ boxes help you remember the key points!
- Self-Assessment section – fully updated to reflect new curriculum requirements – helps you maximise your grade!
- Solid, accurate, user-friendly coverage provides enough detail even for those aiming at distinction!
- Fully updated self-assessment section - ideal for current examination practice!
- Includes useful ‘Learning Objectives' at the start of each chapter.
- Integrated approach between basic and clinical sciences provides a firm basis for problem solving in clinical practice.
- Includes new chapter on pain control and anaesthesia.
- Fully updated to include feedback from hundreds of students!
- Welcome to Crash Course – the revision aid to get you the results you need!
- Crash Course is a complete revision guide designed specifically to save you time by providing everything you could be asked in the exam in one place!
- Each book in the series has been specially written either by senior medical students or junior doctors – carefully supervised by faculty advisors – to ensure that it exactly matches your needs by having been prepared by someone who has just been in the exam situation!
- Fully updated and revised to improve accessibility, this essential revision aid includes new features such as ‘Learning Objectives’ at the start of each chapter, improved ‘Hints and Tips’ boxes, ‘Clinical Application’ boxes and a completely revised self-assessment section tailored to the current exam formats!
- Crash Course – an easier way to get through the exam!
Subject: Allied Health & Medical -> Medical -> Pharmacology