General and Systematic Pathology, International Edition E-Book
Rent or Buy eTextbook
Publisher List Price:
This highly acclaimed textbook is written specifically for students of medicine and related health science subjects. It progresses from a review of general pathology principles and disease mechanisms through detailed discussions of the pathologic entities associated with each organ system. Nearly 700 full-color photographs and pathology slides bring the content to life. The fifth edition features extensive updates throughout to reflect the latest discoveries in cellular and molecular pathology, and offers a web site that presents self-assessment material and illustrated clinical case studies.
- Contents perfectly matches needs on medical students.
- Very clinical approach matches integrated courses.
- Extensive International Advisory Board validates contents.
- Each organ system chapter begins with a brief review of normal structure and function, emphasizing aspects that are important to an understanding of the subsequently discussed disease processes.
- Offers a superb collection of clinical photographs, histopathology images, and graphics, approximately 700 in all, that richly depict the appearance of both healthy and diseased tissues.
- New co-editor, Dr Simon Cross.
- Structure of chapters revised to make the book much easier to use during courses that are problem- or case-based.
- Several new contributors and re-written chapters.
- Expanded International Advisory Board.
Subject: Allied Health & Medical -> Medical -> Pathology
with STUDENT CONSULT Access
5th edition Publisher:
Elsevier Health Sciences (US) 5/11/09 Imprint:
Churchill Livingstone (US) Language:
143772874X ISBN 13:
9781437728743 Print ISBN: