Publisher List Price:
Introduction to Grazing. Grazing Effects on Plants and Soils. Spatial Patterns in Grazing. Manipulation Grazing Distribution. Grazing and Herbivore Nutrition. Grazing Activities and Behavior. Plant Selection in Grazing. Kind and Mix of Grazing Animals. Grazing Animal Intake and Equivalence. Grazing Capacity Inventory. Grazing Intensity. Grazing Seasons. Grazing Systems. Part I. Grazing Systems. Part II. Appendix. Terminology. Literature Cited. Index of Plants. Subject Index.
* Comparison of types of grazing land with grazing animals.
* Evaluation of productivity of forage plants under different grazing regimes.
* Examination of specialized grazing systems
* Development of inventories of grazing resources
* Determination of nutritive quality of various forages
* Sustainability of forage plant vigor and productivity
Subject: Biological Sciences & Nutrition -> Biology -> Zoology