Publisher List Price:
Groundwater Science is a timely, current, and comprehensive presentation of groundwater hydrology that integrates chemistry, physics, geology and calculus. With the input of students and other hydrology instructors, the author has developed a text reference that will be appreciated by students and professors alike.
* Provides an accompanying Web site (http://www.academicpress.com/groundwater) with sample data sets for problems, and links to groundwater sites and public domain software
* Integrates up-to-date material on field methods and flow modeling methods
* Covers recent contamination topics including non-aqueous-phase liquids (NAPLs), complex solute transport processes, and remediation
* Presents clear explanations, two-color figures, case studies, and worked examples throughout
* Solutions manual for all end-of-chapter problems is available to faculty who adopt the text
Subject: Biological Sciences & Nutrition -> Environmental Science & Ecology -> Environmental Science