Publisher List Price:
Hormones and Signaling focuses on the mechanism of gene regulation at the cellular level. It also covers the way hormones act to modulate gene regulation and animal development.
* Includes information on:
* Nuclear receptors, coactivators, and corepressors
* Membrane receptors, kinases, and phosphorylation on cascades
* Hormonal regulation of development
* Calcium channels and neurotransmitters
* Chromatin, transcription factors, and regulation of gene expression
* JAK/STAT pathways
* Hormone-regulated development and gene "knock-out"
Subject: Allied Health & Medical -> Medical -> Pharmacology