Publisher List Price:
Inductively Coupled Plasma-Mass Spectrometry presents a concise A-Z description of inductively coupled plasma-mass spectrometry, written in layman's terms, for use in the solution of trace element analytical chemistry problems. Detailed discussion of sample introduction and data interpretation is provided.
Practicing analytical chemists will be able to use this text to familiarize themselves with the principles, approaches, options, pitfalls, and advantages of ICP-MS technology.
* Concise and straightforward descriptions of ICP-MS principles and instrumentation, ensuring rapid understanding of the technique and its advantages and limitations
* Examples to clarify the operational characteristics of the technology
* Drawings and illustrations to clarify principles, techniques, and methodology
* Discussions of practical approaches to the solution of specific trace analysis problems with helpful tips on efficiently producing the most accurate and precise data
* Easy-to-understand terms, so that new users of the technology will immediately benefit from the information provided
* Comprehensive appendixes containing isotopic and interference data
* An exhaustive compilation of literature citations for supplemental information
Subject: Allied Health & Medical -> Medical -> General