Publisher List Price:
International Review of Cytology presents current advances and comprehensive reviews in cell biology-both plant and animal. Articles address structure and control of gene expression, nucleocytoplasmic interactions, control of cell development and differentiation, and cell transformation and growth. Authored by some of the foremost scientists in the field, each volume provides up-to-date information and directions for future research.
* How the Assembly Dynamics of the Nematode Major Sperm Protein Generate Amoeboid Cell Motility
* Functional Specificity of Actin Isoforms
* Cell Biology of Cardiac Development
* Role of Programmed Cell Death in Development
* Reversible Vacuolation of T-Tubules in Skeletal Muscle: Mechanisms and Implications for Cell Biology
Subject: Physical & Earth Sciences -> Physics -> General