Master Medicine: Physiology E-Book
Rent or Buy eTextbook
Publisher List Price:
This title is part of a series of books that reflects the trend towards a core curriculum and self-directed learning. The content is restricted to the ‘must know' core information presented in a synoptic style. The diagrams that support the text are in a style that the reader can remember and reproduce in examinations. Each chapter ends with a selection of self-assessment material and full explanatory answers. These consolidate and expand on the chapter contents.
- Concise synoptic (not telegraphic text).
- Appropriate self-assessment material.
- Only covers core, so student knows the whole book is essential.
- Includes key objectives.
- Contains simple and memorable diagrams for reproduction in exams.
- Ideal for learning as well as examination review, specifically trying to stimulate the student into assessing his/her own knowledge.
- The books in the series both complement other available major texts, but also contain enough material to stand in the own right.
- Provides examination practice.
- Part of co-ordinated series.
Subject: Allied Health & Medical -> Medical -> Physiology
A core text of human physiology with self assessment
3rd edition Publisher:
Elsevier Health Sciences (US) 2/19/07 Imprint:
Churchill Livingstone (US) Language:
0702048003 ISBN 13:
9780702048005 Print ISBN: