Publisher List Price:
Electromagnetics is the foundation of our electric technology. It describes the fundamental principles upon which electricity is generated and used. This includes electric machines, high voltage transmission, telecommunication, radar, and recording and digital computing. This book will serve both as an introductory text for graduate students and as a reference book for professional engineers and researchers. This book leads the uninitiated into the realm of numerical methods for solving electromagnetic field problems by examples and illustrations. Detailed descriptions of advanced techniques are also included for the benefit of working engineers and research students.
* Comprehensive descriptions of numerical methods
* In-depth introduction to finite differences, finite elements, and integral equations
* Illustrations and applications of linear and nonlinear solutions for multi-dimensional analysis
* Numerical examples to facilitate understanding of the methods
* Appendices for quick reference of mathematical and numerical methods employed
Subject: Mathematics & Statistics -> Mathematics -> Mathematics General