Pharmaceutical Analysis E-Book
Rent or Buy eTextbook
Publisher List Price:
An introductory text, written with the needs of the student in mind, which explains all the most important techniques used in the analysis of pharmaceuticals - a key procedure in ensuring the quality of drugs . The text is enhanced throughout with keypoints and self-assessment boxes, to aid student learning.
- Includes worked calculations to demonstrate mathematics in use for pharmaceutical analysis.
- Focuses on key points rather than a large number of facts to help readers really understand the field as well as pass exams.
- Includes self-assessment, focussing on simple arithmetical calculation results from analytical data.
- Additional section on basic calculations in pharmaceutical analysis
- More detail on the capillary electrophoresis of proteins
- A discussion of some of the new types of HPLC column and on solvent selectivity in HPLC
- Additional material inserted on the control of the quality of analytical methods, mass spectrometry and high pressure liquid chromatography
- Additional self-assessment exercises
Subject: Allied Health & Medical -> Medical -> Pharmacology
A Textbook for Pharmacy Students and Pharmaceutical Chemists
3rd edition Publisher:
Elsevier Health Sciences (US) 7/15/12 Imprint:
Churchill Livingstone (US) Language:
0702051292 ISBN 13:
9780702051296 Print ISBN: