Publisher List Price:
An important translational book bridging the gap between science and clinical medicine, Prostate Cancer reviews the biological processes that can be implicated in the disease, reviews current treatments, highlighting the pitfalls where relevant and examines the scientific developments that might result in novel treatments in the future.
* Provides a translational resource for scientists and clinicians working on prostate cancer
* Reviews current surgical interventions and highlights their related pitfalls
* Presents the latest laparoscopic techniques with figures and illustrations of step-by-step procedures
* Offers insight into the potential for novel approaches to treatment in the future
* Includes personal perspectives from patients
Subject: Allied Health & Medical -> Medical -> Oncology