Publisher List Price:
Proteins: Analysis and Design focuses solely on individual experimental approaches, rather than on specific classes of proteins. The book provides insight into the important issues in protein science and how one can cope with them. These include all issues which explore the detailed relationship of protein structure to function.
* Provides problems and technical solutions
* Includes posttranslational modifications
* Uses synthetic peptides as biological models
* Details mutagenesis and protein engineering
* Covers design of protein structure and function
Subject: Allied Health & Medical -> Medical -> Biochemistry