Publisher List Price:
Solving Problems with NMR Spectroscopy presents the basic principles and applications of NMR spectroscopy with only as much math as is necessary. It shows how to solve chemical structures with NMR by giving clear examples and solutions. This text will enable organic chemistry students to choose the most appropriate NMR techniques to solve specific structures. The problems to work and the discussion of their solutions and interpretations will help readers becomeproficient in the application of important, modern 1D and 2D NMR techniques to structural studies.
* Presents the most important NMR techniques for structural determinations
* Offers a unique problem-solving approach
* Uses questions and problems, including discussions of their solutions and interpretations, to help readers grasp NMR
* Avoids extensive mathematical formulas
* Forewords by Nobel Prize winner Richard R. Ernst and Lloyd M. Jackman
Subject: Allied Health & Medical -> Medical -> Laboratory Medicine