Textbook of Adult Emergency Medicine E-Book
Rent or Buy eTextbook
Publisher List Price:
A major postgraduate textbook in emergency medicine, covering all the major topics that present to the trainee doctor in the emergency department.
- A comprehensive textbook of adult emergency medicine for trainee doctors - covers all the problems likely to present to a trainee in the emergency department.
- Chapters are short and concise, with key point boxes (called "Essentials") at the beginning.
- Also has boxes featuring controversial areas of treatment.
- Practical and clinically orientated.
- Major changes to resuscitation guidelines.
- Complete rewriting of ENT section.
- Significant updating of following topics - acute coronary syndrome management, trauma, sepsis management, imaging, arrhythmias.
- Expansion of administration section - especially patient safety.
- Changes to drug overdose sections in toxicology section.
Subject: Allied Health & Medical -> Health Professions -> Emergency Medical Services