Publisher List Price:
Written by experts on the forefront of investigations of brain function, vision, and perception, the material presented is of an unparalleled scientific quality, and shows that analyses of enormous breadth and sophistication are required to probe the structure and function of brain regions. The articles are highly persuasive in showing what can be achieved by carrying out careful and imaginative experiments. The Cat Primary Visual Cortex should emerge as essential reading for all those interested in cerebral cortical processing of visual signals or researching or working in any field of vision.
* Comprehensive account of cat primary visual cortex
* Generous use of illustrations including color
* Covers research from structure to connections to functions
* Chapters by leaders in the field
* Topics presneted on multiple, compatible levels
Subject: Allied Health & Medical -> Medical -> Neuroscience