• South Africa
Prepare a 2-3 page paper (double-spaced) which addresses the following:
• Provide a brief high-level economic analysis of your country:
o What are the country’s GDP and population? At what rate is the GDP growing?
o Graph the Balance of Trade for the past 5 years
o Graph the inflation rate for the past 5 years
o What implication does the above have on your country’s exchange rate?
Exchange Rate Overview
• Present a graph of the 5 year historical exchange rate between the US dollar (USD) and your country’s currency.
• State how many dollars it takes to purchase 1 unit of the foreign currency (indicate the date).
• Calculate the percentage spread for the USD-and the foreign currency.
• Interpret the above findings. Does it match your initial expectation from above?
This material may consist of step-by-step explanations on how to solve a problem or examples of proper writing, including the use of citations, references, bibliographies, and formatting. This material is made available for the sole purpose of studying and learning - misuse is strictly forbidden.1. Exchange Rate Overview
Brazil is developing country which used to be poor and devastated, but nowadays they thrive. There is large difference in the population regarding wealth and in some large cities we can notice poor people living beside rich ones.
This analysis deals with influence of relevant macroeconomic parameter like as inflation and trade balance on exchange rate and examination of whether the economic expectations can explain changes in exchange rate....