1. A very brief background on your company. What industry? What product? One paragraph is enough.
2. A very brief background on the country you would like to enter. What is the country's position according to some selected ranking criteria (chosen by you)?
3. A brief description of the issues/challenges that the company faced or might face in that country. Just mentioning these issues is fine.
4. A brief description of the opportunities to enter that country. Just mentioning these opportunities is fine. What are the benefits?
5. Sources consulted or that you are going to consult for the final report.
This material may consist of step-by-step explanations on how to solve a problem or examples of proper writing, including the use of citations, references, bibliographies, and formatting. This material is made available for the sole purpose of studying and learning - misuse is strictly forbidden.1. Case Summary
This report tries to take a closer look at all aspect of entering the Indian market, taking into consideration all negative and positive circumstances. It focuses on a USA Corporation, General Electric, which already successfully runs its business in India, but some of the challenges it faces are all the bigger for it. In the following report most of the aspects of this fast growing market are shown, as well as challenges and opportunities GE has to face. In addition, there are also considerations of marketing and entering strategies, and steps GE is taking in order to improve its business in India.
2. Company Background
At the beginning, let us look at some key points concerning the general history and operation of the selected company – General Electric. This corporation has been running its business for more than a century, expanding over time. The company continues this expansion to this day. Roughly speaking, GE, as the conglomerate of American industry, is operating in four main fields: energy, technology infrastructure, capital finance and consumer & industrial. By providing the capital, infrastructure and know-how for world’s economy, GE is building the new world. GE created opportunities for a large number of people by providing infrastructure and investing in numerous growing business plans, resulting in a safe future for many. Thanks to GE appliances, lighting and power systems - millions of homes, offices, factories and retail facilities work better.
Since GE branched in more than 140 country, it is clear that lot of attention is given to approaching measures. When expanding its business in another country, GE faces many challenges. It is not a simple matter of “let’s run our business here or there” - branching out includes many tasks that need to be performed. Diversity is crucial for understanding the way GE operates. For this reason, the GE Affinity Networks are very important. These networks...
By purchasing this solution you'll be able to access the following files: