• The Possibility of Perfection (Masse, 2001).
• Your writing should include:
• A summary of the reading including an introductory statement
• An analysis of the key points
• A personal reflective response that includes a concluding sentence
• Pick one activity or strategy mentioned in the article and discuss how you would implement it into your own classroom
This material may consist of step-by-step explanations on how to solve a problem or examples of proper writing, including the use of citations, references, bibliographies, and formatting. This material is made available for the sole purpose of studying and learning - misuse is strictly forbidden.“The Possibility of Perfection” is an exceptional article written by Leonard N. Masses which draws from the world of Major League Baseball to assist students in making the leap from both the experimental to the theoretical dimensions of probability (Masses, 2001). The experimental realm of probability allows students to dig deeper into their understanding and knowledge of probability by having students to apply their understanding through experimentation and hypothesizing through practical applications of probability. While the ...