Consider also that the sales staff have been coming to work dressed in an overly casual manner (sports ware, work ware, colorful street and casual ware, etc.) projecting no image of uniformity While there have been minimal customer complaints, sales have suffered a significant downward trend.
ASSIGNMENT: Write a short memo to your sales staff announcing and outlining a new dress code policy. Diplomatically explain why this new policy must be strictly enforced for the sales staff. Remember to keep an informal but professional tone.
1. Carefully read the above Premise and Memo Assignment and organize your thoughts on what you have to write. Read it more than once if you need to.
2. Consider that it might be a good idea to roughly list the information you will need to convey to your readers.
3. Now, going into your computer and using the Microsoft Word word process program (please do not use a template -- style is not what's important here, it's the content), write a one-page memorandum (at most a page and a half) drawing on the information and examples provided in the text, and the "Keys to Effective Memos."
4. Having done that, Save your document with a filename that starts with your last name and first name initial (make this a habit), then come back to this page and click 'Add Submission.'
5. At 'Fill Submissions' box, click the add' icon at top left of box.
6. 'File Picker' box will appear, and in this box click the Choose File' button to browse for thee file in your computer.
7. Click 'Upload This File' then click 'Save Changes.'
This material may consist of step-by-step explanations on how to solve a problem or examples of proper writing, including the use of citations, references, bibliographies, and formatting. This material is made available for the sole purpose of studying and learning - misuse is strictly forbidden.Memo
To: Sales Staff
From: The Sales Director
Subject: A New Dress Code Policy
Our company is based on illustrating a uniformed status where every employee reflects the values of the company. Lately, all employees have had the freedom to dress in their preferred dress code...