Tutor Since: January 2019
Completed: 0 sessions
Available For: Homework Help & Online Tutoring
Masters Level mathematics educator with over 18+ years of experience as a world-class tutor. Possesses global math tutoring and curriculum development expertise. Specializes in developing the potential of challenged students. Rapidly builds rapport with students by creating an atmosphere of positive expectations and genuine care for the student.
- Developed and implemented weekly lessons plans and creative methods to tutor over 20+ students in the U.S and 2000+ students internationally.
- Created and fostered a child centered literacy rich environment for over 25+ kids.
- Consistently sought after and obtained parental buy-in and feedback on the student’s performance.
- Established student goals and monitored child assessments to help children exceed capacity.
- Implemented specific, measurable and achievable academic goals for students. Utilized behaviors and student data to create a customized teaching strategy that increases student effectiveness.
- Developed problem-solving and critical thinking by presenting challenges that boosted student performance.
- Encountered and reacted to behavioral challenges by encouraging positive behavior and celebrating achievements.
- Adapted teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students' varying needs and interests.
- Delivered strategic praise and assurance to boost student’s self-confidence and self-esteem.
- Highly experienced with the ability to successfully teach elementary, high school, algebra, geometry to collegiate level math. Expert at teaching Calculus I-III, including Differential equations and Statistics. Collaborated and supported students in collegiate mathematical planning, and assessing student learning outcomes.
- Highly experienced with the ability to successfully teach math sections on SAT (my score was 800) and ACT as well as SAT math subject test 1 (I had very high score) & 2 (my score was 800).
- Member of MENSA and Intertel