1. Plan a menu for all children while taking into consideration (5 marks)
- that the centre is nut and peanut free
- 2 specialized food requirements (same 2 for each snack/lunch all week)
o A cultural/religious diet that is restrictive such as kosher, halal, etc. NOT cultural foods (Mexican, Chinese, etc.)
o Vegan or vegetarian,
o an allergy that is on the top 10 allergens list in Canada (milk, wheat, (5 marks)
The two special diets you are accommodating need to be listed on your menu.
2. Complete all 5 days, including (10 marks)
a. All food groups for lunch
b. 2 food groups for snack
c. substitutions that are similar to the food to be replaced (ie: soy milk for milk, coconut yogurt for yogurt)
d. as well as a form of hydration (something to drink)
3. Include a variety of nutritionally balanced foods (5 marks)
Use the table provided below, OR a similar style of table for your menu
Specialized considerations for whole week:
2) Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
These solutions may offer step-by-step problem-solving explanations or good writing examples that include modern styles of formatting and construction
of bibliographies out of text citations and references. Students may use these solutions for personal skill-building and practice.
Unethical use is strictly forbidden.