Write a Case Study of the Attitudes and Perceptions of Female Students from Saudi Arabia with regard to Mathematics Education
The research questions are as follows;
• How do girls in Saudi Arabia perceive Mathematics?
• How do girls in Saudi Arabia experience Mathematics in school?
• How does the perceptions about Mathematics impact university choices?
• What role does families play in the perception of Mathematics in the Saudi Arabian family?
• How does Saudi Arabian culture impact familial perspective with regard to Mathematics?
• What are the similarities and differences between Saudi Arabian males and females about the study of Mathematics?
This material may consist of step-by-step explanations on how to solve a problem or examples of proper writing, including the use of citations, references, bibliographies, and formatting. This material is made available for the sole purpose of studying and learning - misuse is strictly forbidden.
The literature on the perspectives and attitudes with regard to Mathematics within the context of Saudi Arabian culture asserts and indicates a differential in perspectives and attitudes between males and females. Within Saudi Arabian society men are esteemed and viewed as being greater than their female counter parts in terms of hierarchy and social status. This attitude and perspective negatively impacts national view on the subject of Mathematics. The research readily ...
This is only a preview of the solution. Please use the purchase button to see the entire solution