• Behavioral Health Center
Discuss the following:
• Brief background of the facility.
• Organization structure of the facility and duties/ responsibilities of those in management and professional staff.
• Two possible ethical dilemmas that may be encountered.
• Ethical standards for those in governance, management, and professional staff.
• Ways to implement the ethical code of conduct and ensure compliance.
• Consequences if there is a violation of the code of ethics.
Make sure you include an Introduction and Summary/Conclusion.
When writing use 3rd person.
This material may consist of step-by-step explanations on how to solve a problem or examples of proper writing, including the use of citations, references, bibliographies, and formatting. This material is made available for the sole purpose of studying and learning - misuse is strictly forbidden.Ethical Code of Conduct
Ethical behavior within the healthcare industry is regulated by the federal government in the development and implementation of policies. Behavior is guided by ethics which establishes the values and standards of the individual which is associated with the organization. A reputation of the individual can define the view of the organization as perceived by community it serves. An ethical reputation presented by a physician, organization or hospital is difficult to change if at all. Continuous monitoring of standards and compliance by the organization is essential to ensure ethical conduct is maintained....