You cannot trace vector images for your project submission. You can trace photographs. The best method for tracing a photo is to print the photo. Place the photo on a light box. Trace over the image on a clean sheet of paper. Scan your hand drawing. Use the pen tool to trace over your own drawing in Illustrator.
• Research ideas are saved on one Artboard
• Rough drawings are on a second Artboard
• Final illustrations are represented on a 3rd Artboard all within the same document
• Document page size is Letter (8'5 x 11)
• All 4 images have harmonious illustrative techniques: fill style, stroke style, drawing style, color harmony. They look like they belong together
• Clean and professional utilization of the pen tool to manage points and curves. No "sewing machine stitch" jagged points are used.
• Illustrative style is pictographic: the image is representative of the 4 seasons in some form
• Attention to detail with size and placement of the 4 illustrations.
• Submission. 3 page Illustrator PDF file
This material may consist of step-by-step explanations on how to solve a problem or examples of proper writing, including the use of citations, references, bibliographies, and formatting. This material is made available for the sole purpose of studying and learning - misuse is strictly forbidden.