Research existing movie posters: Paste images into a word doc.
• Draw some roughs of your movie poster design. scan or photograph your drawings, place into a word doc nicely, and save as roughs.pdf
• Image size 11x17 VERTICAL FORMAT
• resolution 200dpi
• Images must not be pixelated. Never stretch or scale up an image to fit.
• Must use at least 3 images
• Must have movie title text
• Must have key actors names
• must have rating
• Must have production company logo
• Must have the fine print at the bottom of the poster (can be copied from existing similar movie)
This material may consist of step-by-step explanations on how to solve a problem or examples of proper writing, including the use of citations, references, bibliographies, and formatting. This material is made available for the sole purpose of studying and learning - misuse is strictly forbidden.