These are the sorts of questions you should be thinking about for a discussion of the data.
1. What is the general trend for each species?
2. Is the trend the same for the shark and turtle?
3. Why are there or aren’t there these differences? Do they inhabit different environments or the same? Are there differences in physiology?
4. What is the normal Hct for each type of animal (you may or may not be able to find the answer for the exact species)?
5. Why are no experimental hematocrits near the “blood only” Hct?
6. What do the trends tell you about the relative abilities of each animal to handle osmotic stress? Over what range? Why?
This material may consist of step-by-step explanations on how to solve a problem or examples of proper writing, including the use of citations, references, bibliographies, and formatting. This material is made available for the sole purpose of studying and learning - misuse is strictly forbidden.