1. What kind of substances are more easily eliminated from the body at a lower urine pH? Why?
2. How would you give to a child who has swallowed a whole bottle of aspirin tablets to increase the elimination of this drug in urine?
3. A person ingests by accident to a lipophilic toxic agent. Explain how this agent would be eliminated from the body
4. Where does lead accumulate? What metal ion does lead replace?
5. Explain what first pass effect means in Toxicology. What are the consequences of this effect?
These solutions may offer step-by-step problem-solving explanations or good writing examples that include modern styles of formatting and construction of bibliographies out of text citations and references. Students may use these solutions for personal skill-building and practice. Unethical use is strictly forbidden.
By purchasing this solution you'll be able to access the following files: