• Was there anything you think you might benefit from eating less of?
• Did you notice any adverse reactions to the foods you were eating?
• How much of your food was organic?
• How much of your food was prepared from fresh ingredients compared to frozen or pre-packaged ingredients?
• How much of your food was prepared from seasonal ingredients?
• What recurring features arose with regard to reasons for your food choices e.g. convenience, cost?
• How much control did you have over your food choices, for instance how much of your food did you prepare and how much was prepared by other people?
These solutions may offer step-by-step problem-solving explanations or good writing examples that include modern styles of formatting and construction of bibliographies out of text citations and references. Students may use these solutions for personal skill-building and practice. Unethical use is strictly forbidden.1. I would benefit from eating more fruit every day. By this, I specifically mean on vitamin C reach food such as citruses.I have a lot of bananas in my diet, but they provide more energy than vitamins.Eating enough fruits has multiple benefits.I usually eat fruits for snacks because it is a healthy and fast way to obtain energy that is immediately taken by the cells, especially brain cells when I feel sleepy. Other importance includes fruit impact on overall body health as vitamins fight free radicals and provides other essential functions in are the body...
By purchasing this solution you'll be able to access the following files: