- Access the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) website.
- Locate two bioinformatics tools.
- Determine the identity of two sequences listed in the University of Phoenix Material: Gene Sequences, using BLAST from the NCBI website.
- Write a 350- to 700-word summary of the two tools you investigated and your BLAST findings.
Use the following gene sequences for the Bioinformatics assignment in Week Five by entering them in the BLAST tool at the National Center for Biotechnology Information website. After accessing the website, select “Blast” found at the bottom of the page under the “Popular” tab. Then, select a BLAST program to run found under the “Basic Blast” heading. From here, enter the sequences below, and query by selecting “Blast” to determine the identities.
4. GTGGTGTTTT TATCTGTGCT TCCCTATGCA CTAATCAAAG GAATCATCCT CCGGAAAATA
These solutions may offer step-by-step problem-solving explanations or good writing examples that include modern styles of formatting and construction of bibliographies out of text citations and references. Students may use these solutions for personal skill-building and practice. Unethical use is strictly forbidden.The National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) website provides a wide variety of data analysis tools that allow users to manipulate, align, visualize and evaluate biological data. All of those can be an invaluable tool to biomedical researchers in many different disciplines. I explored two of them: The Open Reading Frame Finder (ORFF) and COBALT (Constraint-based Multiple Alignment Tool...
By purchasing this solution you'll be able to access the following files: