This material may consist of step-by-step explanations on how to solve a problem or examples of proper writing, including the use of citations, references, bibliographies, and formatting. This material is made available for the sole purpose of studying and learning - misuse is strictly forbidden.
• Microbe 1 is not a bacteria, as bacteria does not contains any cell organelles. Chloroplast is a specialized cell organelle.
• This organism is blue green algae (BGA), which is a prokaryotes (only two types of organisms keep chloroplasts namely BGA and plants).
• Blue green algae is also known as cyanobacteria and is present in the nature as planktonic or as phototropic biofilm. This organism will be present in the photic zone.
•Such organism uses sunlight as source of energy to drive photosynthesis, by which energy of sunlight is used to split water molecules into oxygen, protons, and electrons.
• Microbe 2 in an obligatory anaerobic organism.
• Such organism have anaerobic metabolic process, where they don’t have electron transport chains. These organism get energy through fermentation or anaerobic respiration.
• Such organism will be present in the aphotic zone of pond....
This is only a preview of the solution. Please use the purchase button to see the entire solution