This material may consist of step-by-step explanations on how to solve a problem or examples of proper writing, including the use of citations, references, bibliographies, and formatting. This material is made available for the sole purpose of studying and learning - misuse is strictly forbidden.
1. Deloitte & Touche LLP is the auditor of the company. Following are the name of few officers of the company.
- Blake W. Nordstrom (President)
- Michael G. Koppel (Principal Financial Officer)
- James A. Howell (Vice President, Finance)
- Phyllis J. Campbell (Director)
- Michelle M. Ebanks (Director)
- Enrique Hernandez Jr. (Director)
- Robert G. Miller (Director)
Yes, the Management of the company is primarily responsible for the preparation and presentation of financial statements of the company. This can be evident from Independent Auditor’s Report (Page 35 – paragraph 1) and Management’s report on Internal Control over Financial Reporting (page 62 of the Annual Report).
2. The company reports their financial statements using US GAAP (Page 40 – Use of Estimates). The company not complied with Accounting Standards update No. 2011-11, Disclosure about Offsetting Assets and Liabilities. This fact has been reported on the footnote of the financial statements. The auditors have not mentioned this in their report and report of the auditors in unqualified....
This is only a preview of the solution. Please use the purchase button to see the entire solution