Each admin works from 1 to 3 overtime hours through the five business day. But each technician works 1 to two overtime hours a week.
If they have this organizational structure:
1. Management of Finance: 9 admins
2. Management of Administrative Affairs: 21 admins & 5 technicians
3. Management of Legal Affairs: 6 admins
4. Management of Patient Relations: 1 admin & 7 technicians
5. Management of Operations: 21 technicians
6. Management of strategies: 6 admins & 2 technicians
7. Technical Management: 5 admins & 14 technicians
8. Management of Medical Authority: 2 admins & 2 technicians
9. Management of Regions: 20 technicians
How would the Finance Department divide the (4620 hours) fairly between these managements (in general) without counting the salaries? While taking in consideration the difference in amount per hour for admins (3 hrs/ each) and technicians (2 hrs/ each).
These solutions may offer step-by-step problem-solving explanations or good writing examples that include modern styles of formatting and construction of bibliographies out of text citations and references. Students may use these solutions for personal skill-building and practice. Unethical use is strictly forbidden.
By purchasing this solution you'll be able to access the following files: