Research a U.S. company in the service industry with e-commerce activities.
Write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:
1. Describe the company you researched in one to two (1-2) paragraphs.
2. Discuss how a time driven ABC cost system can be implemented in the company you researched and the benefits that the use will yield to the business performance.
3. Assess how using an ABC system can provide a competitive advantage to the company in the market space it operates and the resulting impact to the business performance.
4. Examine the potential impact of time-driven ABC costing on services provided online with those provided through traditional channels, considering how this knowledge will impact decisions made by management about these services.
5. Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment.
These solutions may offer step-by-step problem-solving explanations or good writing examples that include modern styles of formatting and construction of bibliographies out of text citations and references. Students may use these solutions for personal skill-building and practice. Unethical use is strictly forbidden.Company Description
Liberty Travel (“Liberty”, “the Company”) is a Ramsey, New Jersey-based travel agency with 125 stores in 14 states across the United States. Liberty is a brick-and-mortar cum online service company in the travel industry employing about 2,500 people as of April 2018. The company was co-founded by former New York University classmates Fred Kassner and Gilbert Haroche back in 1951, but it has since been acquired by the Brisbane, Australia-based multinational retail travel outlet, Flight Centre Travel Group (FCTG). According to Funding Universe (2018), Liberty has been at the forefront of innovation in the travel industry since its early days as a two-man operation (Funding Universe, 2018). For example, Gilbert Haroche, one of the co-founders is credited with originating the package vacation with the "deluxe economy package" to Miami Beach that Liberty offered in the early 1950s (Funding Universe, 2018).
Not shy to innovate or to embrace new technology, Liberty became the first travel agency to offer air travel on sale back in 1993 before launching an Internet site in 1995. In 2001, the company became one of the early pioneers of online booking for cruises and it has continued to be an early adapter of new technologies in its industry (Funding Universe, 2018). However, even with its use of technology Liberty remains loyal to its traditional...
By purchasing this solution you'll be able to access the following files: