This material may consist of step-by-step explanations on how to solve a problem or examples of proper writing, including the use of citations, references, bibliographies, and formatting. This material is made available for the sole purpose of studying and learning - misuse is strictly forbidden.
1. List three attractions of the Roth IRA
1) One may continue making contributions after age 70.5 if they have earned income
2) Unrestricted, tax and penalty-free withdrawals of one’s contributions
3) One is not required to take mandatory distributions at any age during their lifetime
b. List one advantage of the SEP
1) One can opt not to make a contribution to the plan in years when profits are low...
This is only a preview of the solution. Please use the purchase button to see the entire solution