Model), answer these questions:
1. Does your study list research questions or research hypotheses? What are they?
2. If your paper lists research questions, explain why? If your paper lists hypotheses, explain why?
3. What variables have been identified using the theory? What relationships are being studied using the theory?
4. Is your study inductive, deductive, or abductive? Justify your answer.
5. Is your study quantitative (which technique) or qualitative (which technique)? Explain Why.
6. Does your study use a singular method or triangulation? Justify and explain your answer.
7. Is the sample size satisfactory? Justify your answer.
8. Is the response rate satisfactory? Justify your answer.
9. What is the sampling technique, probability (specify which probability technique is used) or nonprobability (specify which non-probability technique is used)? Why did the study choose this sampling technique? Do you agree with this choice?
10. What type of data collection technique is used?
11. What data analysis techniques have been used?
12. Do your conclusions relate to theory? Explain how is theory used in conclusions?
This material may consist of step-by-step explanations on how to solve a problem or examples of proper writing, including the use of citations, references, bibliographies, and formatting. This material is made available for the sole purpose of studying and learning - misuse is strictly forbidden.1. Does your study list research questions or research hypotheses? What are they?
The study made use of research hypotheses as listed below:
• MB service quality has a significant relationship with customer satisfaction in the IRAN Bank.
• Tangibility has a significant relationship with the Iran customer's satisfaction of MB services.
• Reliability has a significant relationship with the Iran customer's satisfaction of MB services....