· There should be an introduction. State your recommendation in this introductory paragraph.
· Don’t write long paragraphs. Break paragraphs in sub-topics such as opportunities, risks, current situation of the business and your arguments/recommendations.
· No bullet points. Please write full sentences.
· Present arguments with reasons, evidence and logic. Think about the assumptions that you are making.
· While making your arguments, please consider the following questions. Are these assumptions realistic? Under what conditions?
· Try to use numbers (sales, profit and market share) to provide evidence or to build your arguments. Remember, sometimes it’s easier to convince with numbers!
· Consider pros and cons. Don’t be biased and consider only pros. Try to provide a balanced view.
· Make sure you have a nice persuasive conclusion that supports your recommendation.
· Finally, be professional – imagine yourself as a manager working for the company during the time of the case.
This material may consist of step-by-step explanations on how to solve a problem or examples of proper writing, including the use of citations, references, bibliographies, and formatting. This material is made available for the sole purpose of studying and learning - misuse is strictly forbidden.Introduction
It has been well known that there is decline in the number of fans for WWE after the 2001 football league. Due to its success and popularity all the channels like MTV etc were interested in its live telecast and even sponsorships were received from various corporate but now due to loss even the sponsors and TV Channels are not interested for presenting it.
The gross profit as per the income statement has also come down to 203.36. Due to the firms failure in the football league in the year 2001 and hence brining the revenues down in the core wrestling business. But the firm is trying hard to re-establish itself by introducing new wrestlers and they are even trying to come on the reality based shows on the television shows such as Fear Factor, Survivors and Jackass. Total current liabilities have also increased to 72.41....