What are the three most critical challenges facing your business today?
What are your plans to overcome them?
Industry and Marketplace: Describe the Company and its product or service.
• What external influences are affecting (positively or negatively) your business?
• What external influences have had the greatest impact?
• What are the current and emerging industry/marketplace trends facing the business
and how will the business address them?
• Who are the business’ primary competitors?
• Competitor’s strengths and vulnerabilities?
• What is the business’ single greatest competitive advantage?
• What differentiates this business’ value to consumers versus competition?
• What industry information do you find most beneficial to your business?
• How is technology affecting your industry?
• How is your organization integrating technology into your marketing efforts and/or
How are your competitors utilizing technology in their marketing efforts and/or
This is due by the end of the eighth week of class. You are required to submit a written paper (double-spaced, 12 point font, 5 pages) based on your finding questions and share key insights from your research. Be sure to include a description of the company.
This material may consist of step-by-step explanations on how to solve a problem or examples of proper writing, including the use of citations, references, bibliographies, and formatting. This material is made available for the sole purpose of studying and learning - misuse is strictly forbidden.Introduction
This report is related to Google Inc. The company is known to be the top search engine in the world and it is directed by the mission of catering to the diverse information and communication needs of the users. It was founded in the late 1990s and though it started as a search engine, it has made foray into various fields including mobile telephony, browser, etc. The main source of competitive advantage has been the ability of the company to be consumer friendly and understand what the consumer wants so that the same can be provided in a simple and effective manner to the user. Its site has been designed in a simple manner and the pricing is also competitive. It has made use of the twin strategies of low cost & differentiation so as to create a successful brand image and establish itself in the competitive industry. Many of its offerings are also free so that it can reach to the mass market and earn revenues from its advertisement program. It has become a one stop that seeks to provide the consumers with information in various forms like Google Maps, Google Earth, etc (Google Inc, 2013)....
By purchasing this solution you'll be able to access the following files: