Answer these questions:
1. What are the challenges facing L'oreal management?
2. Make a list of all the functionalities of M@sternet described in the video. What kind of a knowledge management system is M@sternet?
3. Why did L'oreal say it chose the Sharepoint platform?
4. What do you think are the ultimate benefits of M@sternet for L'oreal?
5. What might be some limitations of Sharepoint in this application?
This material may consist of step-by-step explanations on how to solve a problem or examples of proper writing, including the use of citations, references, bibliographies, and formatting. This material is made available for the sole purpose of studying and learning - misuse is strictly forbidden.1. L’Oreal is the largest beauty and cosmetic company in the world. Though it is headquartered in Paris, France, it derives its revenues from all over the world. It has 500 brands which are marketed across the world and these brands include various products of hair care, skin care, etc. The biggest challenge for the company is to maintain consistency in quality across all the products in all the countries. It has 5 research and development centers which are geographically diversified – two in France, two in US and one in Japan. It is important to coordinate the efforts of all these researchers so that the products can be developed jointly in a fast manner. Due to the geographical distance and time differences, it becomes difficult to communicate on a real-time basis. Employees may become frustrated if they have to spend lots of time in communication. This would decrease their productivity. Thus L’Oreal needs to...