Create a SWOT table summarizing your findings. Your environmental analysis should consider, at a minimum, the following factors. For each factor, identify the one primary strength, weakness, opportunity, threat, and trend, and include it in your table.
External forces and trends considerations:
- Legal and regulatory
- Competitive analysis
Internal forces and trends considerations:
- Processes and systems
- Strategic capabilities
- Intellectual property
Write a synopsis of no more than 1,050 words in which you analyze relevant forces and trends from the list above. Your analysis must include the following:
- Include economic and legal and regulatory forces and trends.
- Critique how well the organization adapts to change.
- Analyze and explain the supply chain of the new division of the existing business. Share your plans to develop and leverage core competencies and resources within the supply chain in an effort to make a positive impact on the business model and the various stakeholders.
- Identify issues and/or opportunities:
- Identify the major issues and/or opportunities that the company faces based on your analysis.
- Generate a hypothesis surrounding each issue and research questions to use for conducting analysis.
- Identify the circumstances surrounding each issue; classify the circumstances; attribute the importance of each classification; and test the accuracy of the importance for each classification.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
This material may consist of step-by-step explanations on how to solve a problem or examples of proper writing, including the use of citations, references, bibliographies, and formatting. This material is made available for the sole purpose of studying and learning - misuse is strictly forbidden.Introduction
In this report, the environmental analysis and the supply chain analysis have been presented for the ready-to-eat meals division of PepsiCo. This new division seeks to differentiate itself from competitors through the health benefits of the product and its compliance with FDA guidelines. Supply chain management would play an important role in ensuring freshness of products and retention of nutritive value. The external and internal environment has been analyzed to formulate business strategies followed by supply chain analysis.
External Environment analysis
External analysis comprises of factors which are beyond the control of PepsiCo. These factors create opportunities as well as pose threats to the business model. PepsiCo needs to...
By purchasing this solution you'll be able to access the following files: