Create a (2-3) business plan on what this Resource Sharing Network could look like? It could include these ideas:
- Appropriate technology to connect “supply” and “demand”
- How to market this network to students and leaders/mangers
- What would the “matchmaking” experience look like: job description, skills sought, skills wanting to be acquired, etc.
- What would be an appropriate pilot project
- Student ratings on how well they complete the task and whether or not they will be asked to help out on a future task or project.
- How to message this network: avoidance of expensive contractors if possible, backfill periods of availability for students with cyclical work profiles, not to embarrass or shame existing leaders, use of corporate communication tools.
This material may consist of step-by-step explanations on how to solve a problem or examples of proper writing, including the use of citations, references, bibliographies, and formatting. This material is made available for the sole purpose of studying and learning - misuse is strictly forbidden.Introduction
This report presents a brief description idea of the new business idea of a resource sharing network known as RSN software. This is special software which can be used by enterprises to ensure that all the employees are able to perform to their optimal potential and can understand the various aspects of business. This software seeks to solve the need of optimal resource utilization at organizations and minimizing the free time available to the employees by giving them exposure to...
By purchasing this solution you'll be able to access the following files: