Third Agreement Chapter 4
1. Recall an assumption that has caused poison in your life?
2. What does it mean to dream with no basis of reality?
3. By making assumptions make us feel _____?
Fourth Agreement Chapter 5
1. What does it mean to do less than your best?
2. To do your best what do you need to do?
3. By letting go of the past you can enjoy what?
This material may consist of step-by-step explanations on how to solve a problem or examples of proper writing, including the use of citations, references, bibliographies, and formatting. This material is made available for the sole purpose of studying and learning - misuse is strictly forbidden.Third Agreement
1. I try my best to face the reality and not make any sort of assumptions to do any task or about anything in life. However, I am also a human being and I also tend to make some assumptions that determine my actions and also shape my personality. Some of my assumptions are positive and some have a negative impact also. One such negative assumption has been about my friend that has strained our relation for years. When I was in school, I had a very good friend and we were known as best friends by everyone. Once, I was sick and could not attend my school for 6 days. During that time, I used to stay at home and many of my friends had visited me apart from my best friend. This made me feel very bad and I was concerned also at the same time that he was fine. When I returned to school, I met my friend and asked him why he did not visit me when I was sick. He did not talk to me properly and I felt that he was avoiding me. I was upset and this made me assume that he was jealous of me and did not want my friendship. As such, I also never took any initiative to talk to him. He had also changed his school after some time and we had completely lost contact. I met my friend serving at a local restaurant and then he told me that during the time I was sick, his father had become bankrupt and they had lost all their assets. He did not want me to get disturbed and so he did not tell me anything. He had to leave school as his parents could not afford that expensive fees and he was in deep financial trouble. He used to work and arrange for his own tuition fees and was leading a tough life. This made me feel very low that I had been under the wrong impression all this while and was not with a friend who genuinely cared for me...