2. Discuss two main parts of society that drive and accelerate advancements in science and technology and the reasons why, from which Amazon was then able to take advantage? (approx. ½ to 1 page)
3. What are three major technology advancements that made it possible for Amazon to succeed in starting-up the industry of online business in the time 1994-2004? (approx. ½ to 1 page)
4. How has Amazon’s growth and evolution impacted society and technology? (approx. ½ to 1 page)
5. In 2005, Amazon offered a new business service. What was this service? What has this service evolved into for the nation and the world? (approx. ¼ - ½ page)
6. Select one scientific or technology invention that impacted Amazon the most. Discuss how the creating or “thinking up” of this invention was guided by both formal and informal reasoning. (approx. ½ to 1 page)
These solutions may offer step-by-step problem-solving explanations or good writing examples that include modern styles of formatting and construction of bibliographies out of text citations and references. Students may use these solutions for personal skill-building and practice. Unethical use is strictly forbidden.Answer 1:
Amazon was a first mover in the e-commerce industry as it had started operations immediately after the Internet was available for public use. As such, it had to customize the use of the Internet so that it could use it to sell books and increase the user-friendliness of the internet. It had to develop its own Web pages so that the users could find it easy to purchase books from the Internet. This helped Amazon to benefit from first mover advantage also since it had defined several protocols in the e-commerce industry also....
By purchasing this solution you'll be able to access the following files: