This material may consist of step-by-step explanations on how to solve a problem or examples of proper writing, including the use of citations, references, bibliographies, and formatting. This material is made available for the sole purpose of studying and learning - misuse is strictly forbidden.
1) A) If the indicator variables MALE is contingent on the employees gender, then for a female the average income y=33.75.
2) A) An economic model that uses income to predict monthly expenditures on transportation is clearly dependent on income.
3) D) The rest of these answers are not assumptions of the simple linear regression model.
4) A) If the sample size increases the variance of b2 then clearly Var(b2) increases.
5) B) This coefficient is the percentage increase. ...
This is only a preview of the solution. Please use the purchase button to see the entire solution