Write a 10-page paper on Apple stocks.
Suggestions for what the paper should include:
• 1 page describing the company, interesting facts about the company, the company's competitors broadly defined and then the 3-4 key competitors.
• 1-2 pages on the company's 3 or more competitive strengths, their 3 or more competitive weaknesses and explain why for each one.
• 1-2 pages of what you think will be the 1-2 key issues that will determine the near term and long term stock price (they could be different for each time frame).
• 1-2 pages creating an estimated Income Statement for 2015-2017 (the next 3 years).
• 1-2 pages- examine the income statement, cash flow statement, and balance sheet- explain one or two interesting financial details for each statement that is relevant in analyzing the stock and why. (it could be a ratio, a percentage, an absolute number, or some footnote, etc)
• 1-2 pages- use two different valuation metrics that you think are appropriate for the company and explain why they are appropriate. Then determine if the stock is a BUY or SELL and explain why you made that decision.
This material may consist of step-by-step explanations on how to solve a problem or examples of proper writing, including the use of citations, references, bibliographies, and formatting. This material is made available for the sole purpose of studying and learning - misuse is strictly forbidden.
Apple Inc. (“Apple”, the “Company”) is a Cupertino, California-based technology company that was founded on April Fool’s day, 1976, The Company was formed by three co-founders namely Stephen Jobs, Stephen Wozniak and Ronald Wayne, although the latter sold his 10% stake twelve days later. Both Jobs and Wozniak were college dropouts. The Company’s first product, the Apple I was launched the same year and sold for a retail price of $666, while the follow up, the apple II was launched the following year and retailed for $1,298.
The Company went public in 1980 with a market valuation of $1.8 billion, and it was the second largest IPO after Ford in U.S history. The same year, the Company launched the Apple III at a price range of $4,340 to $7,800, but the product failed because of reliability issues. The Company nearly went bankrupt in the mid-90s. Steve Jobs who had been forced out of the Company in 1985 returned to Apple in 1997 to lead the greatest corporate resurgence in the U.S history...
This is only a preview of the solution. Please use the purchase button to see the entire solution